Made in the USA and virtually indestructible, this case is features crush proof corners, full-length stainless steel locking rod, and is sealed from harmful infiltration of water and dust by means of a form fitting gasket. Constructed of tough .063 aircraft grade aluminum for extreme durability and weight savings. ICC uses a full length, 16 gauge aluminum piano hinge completely integrates the case lid to the body and makes intrusion thru the hinge side of the case impossible. Our locking rod security allows all four latches to be secured with one lock while preventing intrusion on the front side. Inside, thick foam compresses and conforms to the contours of your scoped rifles (Note: DO NOT CUT THE FOAM) . Holding firearms securely in place eliminating harmful abrasion. Hardware is high strength steel plated corrosion resistance. Case is guaranteed for life and airline approved.
Posted by james on 20th Dec 2013
While at the range the other day I was walking up to my section and dropped my case. I put a huge dent in the case from banging it on the safety rail and then it falling on the ground. My rifle was perfectly fine and shot well. Thank ICC for the great product!
Posted by Joseph D. on 6th Dec 2013
I bought this case primarily to act as a secondary gun safe, allowing me to keep a shotgun or rifle stored securely but within reach if needed. It had to be small enough to slip under a bed, but also secure enough to keep the gun away from children and thieves. I wanted a case that I could lock securely using a full size padlock (not a flimsy built-in lock), and I didn't want a case that only locked at one point, making it vulnerable to prying.
This case fit the bill. It's small enough to fit under the bed, in a closet, or elsewhere, while large enough to hold any two guns I own, plus ammo or other peripherals. The body is solid throughout and the full length hinge and four latches keep the case protected against prying or other types of forced entry. One of the best features is the locking bar, which allows the user to use one padlock of his choice to lock all four latches (you could also use four separate locks - one on each latch - for added security if you preferred). I also attached my padlock to a chain to keep someone from walking off with the case.
- Very solidly constructed. The full length hinge and four latches are secure and very tamper resistant. The aluminum body is also very strong. It would take a lot to damage anything enclosed in one of these cases.
- Full length locking bar. I like that the locking bar secures all four latches, but only requires one lock. Most cases either have a single locking point, allowing a thief to pry the case open on the other end, or have multiple locking mechanisms, which take longer to open (and are often pretty flimsy built-in locks).
- Fully gasketed to prevent water from entering. I don't expect this case to be waterproof, but I'd be willing to bet that it would keep water out if momentarily splashed or submerged.
- The protective foam keeps everything firmly in place and well padded.
- The finish looks great, but is prone to scratching.
- The case is very long. This can be good or bad, depending on your needs. None of the guns I own is over 39 inches, so this case is a good foot longer than I need. Given that I might be opening it in a confined space, the length can be a hindrance. The fact that the locking bar needs to be pulled straight out lengthwise means that you need about eight feet of clearance to open this case. It is also very difficult to fit in my Corolla when going to the range. It's certainly too big to fit in the trunk.
This case is top of the line quality. If you just want something to keep your gun padded while going to and from the range, this is probably more than you need. But if you want a secure case that will keep your gun protected from any common threat, this is the case for you.
Posted by Damian Bartholomew on 12th Dec 2012
I’d like to share my story of incredible customer satisfaction.
I purchased this case on-line while search for something more than molded plastic and cheap foam found in most Plano cases. This gun case was extremely well constructed with high quality materials and a sturdy locking system which will be unaffected by any means of transportation. Moreover, the spacious interior was sufficient for my custom over sized rifle with scope and accessories.
This is the most robust, well constructed gun case I have ever owned and I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to ensure the safety and security of their weaponry. Whether traveling to the range or across the world, in a word, this is “Quality”.
Posted by Dr. Rick H. Jackson on 15th Oct 2012
I purchased a double rifle gun case from ICC several years ago. I have carried or pulled this case in and out of Canada every year since with no problems. The only trouble is I left the locking rod in the back of a rental car in Canada. Having called ICC and having a new rod shipped to me is a great advantage in doing business with a company that will help when you need them. I will always use ICC gun cases.
Posted by Leslie A. Hawaii on 12th Jun 2012
ICC double scoped rifle case, talk about rugged, dependable security, convenient and reliable, this case is the best for traveling. My first case is now 15 years old. Yes, it will get dinged and scared frome the airlines but the contents remain intact and safe. It is easy to lock and makes the airline TSA check in a snap.