WELDED TRANSIT & STORAGE CASES
ICC’s rugged welded aluminum cases are the perfect vehicle to safely transport and store life-saving equipment in the field. Built to perform, ICC’s water and impact resistant cases will not distort or soften in high temperatures and feature a strength to weight ratio 3X of plastic. When a serious impact has occurred, molded corner features resist crushing and help distribute energy throughout the case exterior with little or no adverse affect in the performance of the case or damage to the case contents.
Case features include:
- Constructed of durable, corrosion resistant .080 thick, 5052 aluminum.
- Super secure, full-length aluminum hinge with steel hinge pin.
- Hardware is high-strength Zink plated steel under durable powder coat finish.
- Lockable latches are compatible with standard military 200 series padlock.
- Corners are fully welded, reinforced and include molded NO SLIP stacking features that tightly nest cases together for convenient transport.
- Finished in durable powder coating.
- Foam inserts are layered closed cell.
- Pressure relief valve.
- Customized equipment compartments
The Aluminum Advantage